– How to display Callback Request in a widget area on WordPress.
More people appear to be having an issue when they try to display my callback request plugin in a widget area on their wordpress page.
Due to this i’ve decided to create this post as a tutorial for anyone experiencing the same issue.
So incase anyone else runs into this issue where if the shortcode is put into a widget area and it just displays as text rather than the callback request form please follow these instructions:
1) Log into your admin page for your wordpress
2) Go to Appearance – Editor
3) Select your theme and find the functions.php file
4) Add the following line between the < ?php and ?> tags
This should enable the option for your theme to display shortcodes in widget text areas.